Red Wedge's inaugural pamphlet and manifesto, published in 2014. A rough statement of the challenges facing art, artists and radicals concerned with cultural production. Sixteen pages, featuring full-color design and illustrations from Hope Asya.
Roughly one hundred full color, illustrated pages of essays, commentary, poetry, art, comics and reviews. "Apartheid" in today's world does not describe only a particular legal circumstance in this or that corner of the globe. Art, literature, music and creativity, in a very basic sense, are a bending of time and space, a defiance of the ways racism, capitalism and imperialism have shaped our world. They dare us to imagine over the walls.
- A roundtable interview with Walidah Imarisha, BLXPLTN and Robin DG Kelley on the Black radical imagination
- Bill Crane, Crystal Stella Becerril and Alexander Billet on cultural exchange and neoliberalism
- Reviews of Remi Kanazi's Before the Next Bomb Drops and Syd Shelton's photography of Rock Against Racism's height
- Art from the November Network
- Poetry from Prerna Bakshi, Anthony Squiers and Demetrius Noble